Nicholas Sparks The Notebook Favorite Quotes

The notebook, one tree hill quotes, nicholas sparks, james garner, one tree hill season 8. The Notebook quotes and lines from the book and movie will be repeated for many years to come. Here are some of our favorite Notebook quotes from the famous Nicholas Sparks novel, and movie adaptation starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams:

“That’s my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that’s where my home is.”

“It was an improbable romance. He was a country boy, she was from the city. She had the world at her feet while he didn’t have two dimes to rub together.”

“Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They’re shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they’re gone.”

“So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him- go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again, if I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”

The notebook, one tree hill quotes, nicholas sparks, james garner, one tree hill season 8.
 
“Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants?! Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want? What do you want?”

“I am no one special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.”

“Southern Summers are indifferent to the trials of young love, armed with warnings and doubts, Noah and Allie gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences.”
The notebook, one tree hill quotes, nicholas sparks, james garner, one tree hill season 8.

Comments