New Thesis v1.8b1 - Best Ever SEO Wordpress Templates

If you’re a blogger using wordpress and you care about traffic and search engine rankings I suggest you pick up Thesis and try it out for yourself. I only touched on the SEO aspects of Thesis but there are a ton of other great features that make it the theme I will be using here and on clients sites for some time to come. 

It comes with lifetime updates as well and I’ve already seen some really sweet new features being added in the last update. I am looking forward to what comes next. My hats off to Chris and the team that developed and are continuing development of Thesis. I appreciate it.

If you’re in the market for the best ever SEO wordpress theme then go get a copy of Thesis. It’s currently $87 for a single license. A drop in the bucket if you’re monetizing your site through search engine optimization efforts.


Comments

  1. Submit your blog or website now for listing in Google and 300+ search engines!

    Over 200,000 websites indexed!

    Submit NOW with I NEED HITS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment